
This year for Mother's Day, my mom, my kids, and I went down to Montpelier to visit my grandmas. Actually on Saturday. I am very blessed to come from a line af amazing, strong, loving women, 6 generations of which are living. That's right, I said SIX generations! My Great Grandma is still alive and kickin, I'm so proud of her, she is a classy lady!She is almost 99 years old!!! My grandma, strong and sweet, still alive, my angel mother of course still living, me, then my kids. Yeah, thats only five, however if you go down the line through my aunt (my mom's sister) she has my cousin, that cousin has a daughter who has children. Let me put that simpler------
great grandma->grandma->mom/aunt->me/cousin->my kids/cousin's daughter->her kids
whew------any way Mikey and I captured some great pictures of the day......
Mikey took this cool picture of my grandpa, he was just sitting there taking it all in...
These next pictures are from another recent visit, I just had to include them.........


2 comments:
Hey Guys! Your kids are huge! I cant believe how much they have grown. You guys need to call so we can get together. We'll even come to your town. Talk to you soon! Casie
Wow, what a great time, your grandmas do not look their age at all! What cool memories!
Post a Comment