Love it! How fun! It is a bitter sweet feeling when your oldest is big enough to be baptized and participate in scouts! He is so cute! I love the picture when you are holding him so close and he is in that infant curl all cuddled up in your arms! So sweet!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures of your kids. It is great to see pictures of your Mikey as he is growing up. I wish they could just stay little!
Love it! How fun! It is a bitter sweet feeling when your oldest is big enough to be baptized and participate in scouts! He is so cute! I love the picture when you are holding him so close and he is in that infant curl all cuddled up in your arms! So sweet!
how fun! Hey- remember to send or e-mail me some pics-k? love you to death
Post a Comment