One might think that 4 kids home for Christmas break might end up going a little stir crazy....?? Nope, not here at the Barlow house. Things are just as normal as normal can be!
Oh my gosh- I laughed my head off! Molly is hilarious eating her mush (right?) and the kids-yes I'm thinking a little stir crazy at that point. But then aggain- your kids are always having fun! Love you all and miss you!!!!
3 comments:
So funny! Love it when the kids put on shows when the video camera is out! So cute! I haven't heard from you in a while! How's is goin'?
Molly is so funny. I thought she might be going to sleep for awhile. The kids are always having fun. Love the videos.
Oh my gosh- I laughed my head off! Molly is hilarious eating her mush (right?) and the kids-yes I'm thinking a little stir crazy at that point. But then aggain- your kids are always having fun! Love you all and miss you!!!!
Post a Comment