About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm a Soccer mom


Mikey is playing soccer again this spring. Its just his second real season, he played once when he was three, but you know.....He seems to really be picking it up. He really really enjoys it, and its fun to watch. He keeps right up with the pack and keeps his eye on the ball, even toughing it out when he gets hurt. I'm proud of the little guy!




Mailei will be 6 next week and she is growing like a weed! She woke up with a loose tooth two days ago and the next morning woke up with a second loose tooth! Mikey hasn't had any loose teeth yet, and he says, "That's NOT FAIR!!"






Maddy is, well, she's Maddy! She says she's 4 or 3 but she's still just 2! She's such a good girl! I'm spoiled with her. The other day the two little ones and I were at Fred Meyer. (I got a front parking spot yay!) and I got Maddy out and stood her on the ground in a safe spot and said "Stay there while I grab Molly" Don't worry it was like a foot away from me...And she did just that! It donned on me just then that she minds well. I just love her.



Little miss Molly is now 7 months old. I have a feeling we are gonna be chasing yet another active one! She is crawling and rolling all over the place now and she's only getting faster!!! She sure loves her brother and sisters though~~~~~She lights up when she sees them!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a great little blogger you are! I was thinking the other day I can't believe how much all the kids have grown since I joined the fam almost 6 years ago. I wonder what it'll be like in another 6 years!