About Me
- Heather
- I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Just a quicky
Just a quick little blog, trying to get in the habit. I'm so excited I just discovered a way to travel down memory lane form my desk. You Tube!!! I pulled out some of my old stuffed animals the other day and found my stuffed Wakko, the Animaniacs character. I LOVED the animaniacs back in the day. So I was thinking about my favorite episode thinking there was no way I'd ever find it, then I thought maybe youtube. Sure enough there it was. Potty Emergency it's called, I'll try to post it here, if not you otta check it out. So, then I was searching all kinds of retro shows like Today's Special, Pinwheel, You Can't do that on Television, Tiny Toons! Then, I remembered another all time fave, Tiny Toons Plucky's Potty Days, I LOVE IT! It'sposted at the bottom of my page, take a look, it's cute! Well, I really need to get to bed, Go smile at someone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You goof! :) Don't ya love the internet, you can find anything!! I'm glad you're trying to make the habit, this has been the first week I've slacked!!
Post a Comment