About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My newest Nephew!



And my wounded Brother in law :(.






OK, so we take off to Jackson and everything happened after we left!


Firts, we went to the hospital hoping Grayson would "grace"-us with his presence, but we had to head out before he came. Then when we almost got here to Jackson we got word that Mike's cousin was bucked off a horse, which then fell on him. Argh! I care about these people and I'm too far away to be with them! My thoughts were with them constantly. Turns out the bro-in-law(Tat) has 3 broken ribs and a collapsed lung, but is doing OK. And little Grayson came along just fine at 9 lbs. 1 oz. OUCH! Ha ha.... Here's the first we saw of him, a little phone pic. I opened my phone so many times on our little trip, I couldn't wait to see him!

Grayson (sp?) Kent Barlow, born June 24, 2008 9lbs. 1oz. 22in.

I think he looks like a half-n-half mix of mom and dad!

Here are some pics from when we got back from Jackson.


3 comments:

Jen said...

He's adorable and your daughters look so much like you! They are so lucky as you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heather said...

Awwww, thanks, Jen! You're too sweet.

Jenn said...

thanks so much for posting this! I love it! I need copies of all of those pics, they're so cute! Love you! Thanks again for everything!