About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Monday, June 30, 2008

THANK YOU!!

Showing LoveThank You A Million Times Over!!!! To everyone who remembered my birthday this year! So many friends and family wished me a happy birthday! I had a wonderful birthday weekend thanks to all of you! I love you all! Being the cheese that I am, I thought it'd be kinda fun to post pics of some of my first few birthdays. Enjoy!(or be bored ;))



This is me newborn.






4 months old






















2ish years old 1st birthday



2 years old
3rd birthday
4th birthday





1st day of Kindergarten
6th birthday

Then this year I got an AWESOME present! A birthday niece! My sis-in-law had a 9lb. 10oz. baby on my birthday! She's a doll, I'm gonna call her my little birthday girl! Her's the first and only picture I have of her so far, isn't she sweet?


4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday celebration! LOVED all the photos! SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks for the cute card :)

The Hammers said...

Happy Birthday! Man, I should know these things about you. Your baby pictures are sooooo cute. I hope your birthday was as great as you. Cute birthday present too!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! It sure has been awesome keeping up on the happenings of your little family. I am sure I will see you a lot more in a couple months!

Jen said...

Hey Heather! I tagged you over on my blog! Come and play when you get the chance! Please :)