Next is a funny picture of Mikey. As it goes on a road trip with 4 kids, they were fighting. One of my fave "punishments" is for them to say, "I'm sorry. I love you, my forever sister/brother" It is extremely painful for them to do as you can see by the look of sheer agony on Mikey's face. :>
This next picture is a pleasant surprise. We just got on the freeway and I looked back to see that for once, Mikey and Mailei had buckled up without being reminded. I asked them why they decided to do such a thing and they said "It was on the sign" Thank goodness for road signs!
video on the gondola.
Well that is all for now, I should get some zzzzzzs. Go hug someone. Hurry. Quick. It'll make you smile! Goodnight!
4 comments:
How fun!!! I can't wait to go to Jackson next month and then to Yellowstone! I love it up there! It's our favorite! We stay in Teton Village and always drive through Moose. There has always been something cool, bears, Moose, you name it! Looks like you had fun! Oh and blogger was giving me the same errors. I was getting really frustrated with it.
Oh and I forgot to say that your son, to me, looks a LOT like Brady did as a kid. I totally thought of him in the sad picture of agony and in the video on the gondola!
Those photos are so cute. Looks like a wonderful trip. You are so brave to take 6 little kids on vacation. This has been our first year doing the family vacation thing, I have been to chicken before, but it does create awesome memories even the tough ones like telling your sisters that you love them!!!!
Just a side note~~~we are a family of six, just 4 kids :) I'd go insane with six! ha ha ha
Post a Comment