Grandpa bought himself a ton of these shirts a few years back and we;ve been meaning to do this ever since. We gathered up all the grandkids we could --Some are far away in Hawaii :'( but ALWAYS in our hearts-- put them in Grandpa's shirts and piled them all on the golf cart (grandpa's toy) and snapped away.(little Grayson would have been drowning in one of the shirts, but he just happened to have on a matching onesie.) It worked out perfect!
Molly was bein too cute trying to figure out how to hold her sippy cup with those big sleeves. I thought I was taking a video of it, but silly me I didn't push the record button, but I still got these cute pictures.
The other day, we headed up to Grandma & Grandpa Lindsay's for a BBQ. The kids play so well with my brother's kids. It helps they're the same ages! They had a total BLAST on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath. Aaahhh......I remember the days!
Even Molly and Nash played together!
Maddy tuckered herself out. (Isn't that the cutest swing you ever saw?)
Molly was a "little" tired too!
Well, off I go to have more summer fun. Grandma "Wocksand" is in town, we'll post pics of that next time. Smile!
8 comments:
That's hillarious! How many shirts is that, and what kind of a deal did he get on them to buy that many of the exact same? I love your kids sleeping. So cute! I hope you're having a great summer. We need to get together before it's over.
How cute! I love the little mini swing and all the pictures are adorable! I remember jumping on your trampoline with the sprinkler underneath while Ben and Muffin barked away. AHHH, the days of summer!
I LOVE all the pictures, I definitely will need copies!! How fun!
how do I get the thing that keeps track of when blogs are updated?
The kids always have so much fun. We need to get together before school starts again.
Hey! My long lost twin sister! What a great surprise! How have you been? Really busy I see! Your kids are darling! Where are you now? Yep, Spencer is a wonderful kiddo, and when he got diagnosed with autism I thought of your family! How is Donny? The last time I saw him was like 9 years ago at a primary leadership meeting right after he got married... I think?!?! :) Do you ever get to talk to Emily? Let me know how you are! I just love that you found me!!!
email: hope6@q.com
Hi! I just found your blog. I love the pictures of your beautiful family. So much fun with Grandpa. Give me an e-mail and I will invite you to my blog so we can keep in touch. =) smilebehappyjennifer@yahoo.com
i thought i had commented on thia earlier. i love it when they get into the makeup(minus the mess and loss of cosmetics). some days i feel like my make up looks like that. beautiful children. loved grandpas photos.
Post a Comment