About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Picture Tag

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!

The following images are actual photos taken from INSIDE the home of a family of SIX!!! View at your own risk. Some images may be scary!!



OK, I finally got around to doing this interesting tag from my friend Jen, sat down to post it, got half way through, then my computer went on a fritz. So, here we are now, finally I can post this.
This is a game of tag where you post pictures of the following things and the only rule is: NO CLEANING FIRST!!!!!! Beware, I may tag you!!! If you're lucky enough to be tagged, you just have to play along. (Please, Please????)



Alright, here goes......

1. Dream Vacation:


I would absolutely LOVE to go to Scotland and see the castles there!! Beautiful!

2. Self Portrait:


I went with black and white, more flattering if you ask me ;)
(Argh....no makeup, no hair style....aaaahhh!)

3. What the kids are doing right now:


Molly's trying new food. Unsure of it ;)

Maddy's playing with Moon Sand. (Great stuff)

Mikey and Mailei are off playing somewhere between here and grandpa's next door.

4. Closet.



This is our master bed closet, notice I didn't show the floor?

5. Favorite Room

I actually rather like my whole house, but right now I am excited about my kitchen. After three years, we finally finished the trim on our cabinets!!!(crown molding, etc.) Aren't they pretty?


remember, family of six=messy house ;)



6. Favorite Shoes





I love cute shoes, even if they're painful:} Its worth it for a fun date night with the hubby, right? I just found these at Ross and HAD to have them. :)






However, I also really like comfy shoes. Typically I live in crocs in one form or another. These are my current faves.


7. Laundry Room:





OK, there's a little peek of the floor. Now, though, we just got a new front loader washer and the laundry room is clean, but I didn't want to cheat so, I left this as is. :)



8. Bathroom:



It's the master bath. It's big, with a jetted tub. I really oughtta decorate it, huh? Oh well,....priorities..........



9. Sink:


AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! How embarrassing!!! But, I'm being honest here, no cheating for me!!!! Any time you feel your house is too messy, just return to this post. It'll make you feel better!









10. Fridge:






Oh.....wait....... you probably want to see INSIDE it, ok, if I must........



Well, there you have it. Actually it was fun, and slightly theraputic! If I tag you, I hope you play!!!! And DON'T cheat by cleaning up first, cuz where's the fun in that? ;>
OK, Casie (if you're up for it), Katie, Jen (B.), Diggy, Michelle, guess what? TAG YOU'RE IT!! Let me know when you do it (if you so decide ;)) Can't wait to see your version!!!!!!










5 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I'm sorry your computer went on the fritz, but glad you did this tag! WHAHOO! First of all, I wanna go to Scotland too! Can I come when you go? :) Second, SHOOT you are BEAUTIFUL! You haven't aged a bit! SERIOUSLY! Let's keep going. . . your kids are adorable. I've heard of Moon sand, but never have bought it. I should try it. I hear it's fun! Going on. . . your house is GORGEOUS!!! Makes me miss my house we sold *sniffle* I LOVE your cabinets! Oh and your master tub. How I miss mine!!! Can you tell I'm ready to be in my own home again?!?! I love that you modeled your fave shoes! SO CUTE! I've never owned a pair of crocs, but perhaps one day! Anyways, thanks for playing. Oh and you know what? My dad called and asked me today, "what's one thing that would make you jealous of me?" I guessed and guessed and then he told me that he had to go to Pocatello today for work and they ate at Mama Inez! NO FAIR!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! Alright, I'll shut up. Love ya!

The Hammers said...

Sounds fun. My hubby has done a wonderful job of cleaning and doing laundry this past week. I'm afraid if you saw pics of my house now, you'd think I cheated. You know my house is always a mess, but he actually did laundry the whole week. I'll get around to it tonight or probably tomorrow. I'll let you know though. Thanks for the tag, I love them.

The Hammers said...

I'm getting to it, I promise.

Unknown said...

You do have a beautiful home. Thanks for the tag. My husband has been in Cali the last few days and seeing photos of home made him homesick. (Mess and all) I do think that is a great way to blog. It has been so fun to keep up on what you and your family are up to (especially while school is out.) Thanks for the tag. It was really fun!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Thanks Heather! This will be a fun tag since I'm behind on my laundry! :)