About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Argh!!!

So, here I am finally getting round to blogging. I thought the easiest way to get caught up would be to post a bunch of random pic from the last couple months. Blogger has other ideas. These are the only pictures I can get to upload for now. hopefully more will come soon.
That's Mikey up in a giant tree at our ward camp out. I should have looked closer when uploading. I meant to do a different picture that shows how big the tree was with Mike Smiling at the camera. Darn thumbnails, so misleading they are! ;)
Another pic from our ward camp out (it was lots of fun). Maddy looks like such a big girl pushing Molly around in the stroller. They hung out quite a bit at this camp out it was so cute!

I was thinking I was getting this cute picture of a mommy loving on her baby.Didn't quite work. (again I uploaded the wrong picture---double darn the thumbnails!!) In the pic where we both look OK, I noticed some little golden nuggets perched under each of Molly's nostrils, if you get my drift!



This is just such a great picture of Molly's personality. I just love this little princess!



We had a rainbow land in our backyard. We were so excited to go find our pot of gold, but then disappointed as we watched a little leprechaun run off with it, giggling with glee. Darn leprechauns!!!
Well, that's all for now, hopefully more soon. Love you all!
Smile, just smile through it all!


6 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

You guys are so cute. Neato rainbow!

Sarahie said...

No worries! I think your pictures are great. Your family is adorable!

Roxanne said...

those pesky little leprechauns! so hard to catch! hee hee! you are such a delightful writer! love you all to pieces!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Yeah! That was a fun update and cute pictures! Good to haveyou back!

Katie said...

Your so funny. The pictures are fun and they show everything special.

Kerrie said...

that picture of molly is so cute. What a doll! My kids want to know what the leprechaun looked like. (=