I'm blogging!! Wow, it's a miracle! he he he........I cannot believe it has been over 3 months since I "blogged", if you can even call posting a few pictures blogging. ;) It just seems that I have so much to say, and not enough time to sit and type it all out and upload pictures (Can't stand how long it takes to put pics up on here....) And wouldn't you know it, I started another blog ...Call me crazy! But this new one is just for sharing my thoughts. I hope to get back to using this one more often soon, also. I am really bad at keeping a journal, so maybe this blog (the one you're reading now) can serve that purpose! I do have a new post up on my new blog. Go take a look and see what you think. Comments are welcome (and encouraged) I have lots of thoughts going through my mind throughout my days, and I thought, hey, why not share! If you didn't already catch the two links in this post, here's another for you,
Musings of a Mormon Mommy
Happy Summer, and thanks for being my friends!!!!
2 comments:
Glad you're back to blogging!
I can't see your text on this blog and all your images are removed :( I want to read!
Post a Comment