So, we were eating at Pizza Hut and Mike, his brother Britt and I, were talking about when we got our drivers licenses, how old we were...that kind of stuff. Then there was a lull in the conversation and Mikey suddenly pipes up loudly with "When I grow up I'm gonna have a clown car and paint it any color I want" Maybe it was funnier to those of us there, but I just had to share- it was so cute and random.
3 comments:
It's cute things like that that you don't wanna forget! Great job in getting it written down! I need to be better at that!
sooo cute! We'll see if he sticks w/ the idea when he gets older... hee, hee.. it will surely attract the girls!
hee hee! Tell Mikey I get the first ride in his "clown car" when he gets it! Love ya all!
(word verification- dayarsc)
Post a Comment