About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family

















Molly modeling her church clothes.....









Mikey and Blake, buddies...
Eight is enough...........(babysitting my brothers kids) they had a good time.













All the babies born in one year in the Barlow extended family.

Almost got a cute picture of the kids, but Mailei HAD "to go POTTY!!!"....It is still cute tho...


















Trying to get a good picture of ALL the Barlow grandkids.......


Aww...look at Maddy being a nice cousin to Lauren! Good girl!



























Maddy and her cousin (visiting from Hawaii, yay!!) They are so cute together.




















Saying good bye to Elder Harris. See my gorgeous sis-in-law? What a tough day for her


Success! Finally a great picture of all the kids!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Such cute pictures of all your family. Some of Donnie's kids look EXACTLY like him!

The Hammers said...

Cute kids!
I need your email. I'm not sure I have the right one. Send me your address to hummer72@gmail.com
Thanks!

Roxanne said...

wow- super pics! And yes-Val is gorgeous! Still can't believe Walker is old enough to be on a mission! And looking at all those kids- remembering how little some of them were at your wedding! (((sigh))) time does fly! Love you all!

word verification: amenst- maybe shorthand for "amen sista!" hee hee

Jennifer B said...

I love all the pictures. Very cool!! How fun are cousins!!

steph said...

Such adorable photos! It looks like a great time for all! What fun!