About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I know, I know, its been forever since I posted. Its been pretty busy around here. Christmas is coming fast. Hopefully tonight I can post some pics of Christmas time at our house. I've had fun decorating this year. I've found inspiration through other blogs, it's great!

4 comments:

Jon Woodins said...

I Love the new family pic. You guys are all so cute. I love seeing you at church all dolled up! It is so great to see your sweety with you for a minute. Have a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

What a great family Christmas photo. You each look so great. Hope all is well.

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Your family picture is so beautiful! I love the girls dresses! December has flownby huh?!?! :)

The Marshall Family said...

Your house looks great! Cute pictures.