Halloween was so fun this year. The weather was perfect. It had started to rain earlier in the day but cleared up and even got sunny, just in time for all the fun to begin, then got rainy again just after we were done. I love it when the weather allows you to actually see their costumes instead of hiding them under coats! So here are my characters......Optimus Prime, Snow White, Miley Cyrus, and don't forget mini Snow White!

Awwww.....

Optimus escorting mini Snow White through the "terrain".....

Molly "handed" out candy from the back of the van at the trunk-or-treat. We decorated with strobe lights, spooky music, glow in the dark bats, and shiny purple garland, it looked pretty cool!

Here's a video of the spookiness that was our van............
Someone is in BIG trouble, she is just simply growing up WAY too fast! My little princess will be three in 4 weeks!

I am the kooky mom who dresses up for Halloween. Never can decide what to be though, so I usually just look, well, kooky! I loved this hair-do though, it was fun and a big hit!

A few days before Halloween, we decided to carve pumpkins. Mike is awesome, he always takes charge (good thing- I hate the scarping out part!) I jump in for the fun stuff, the designing and carving. We invested in a battery operated carving knife, makes it so much more fun!

Mailei, my germaphobe (is that really a word?) LOVES this part. She loves squishing her little digits in the goopy guts, ewwww......Mike designed Molly's pumpkin. She was bein a little stinker, couldn't get a good pic of her with hers.


Here the kids proudly display their creations. Mikey and Mailei designed their own and did most of their own carving. They're getting so big!!!

So, this next pic I took today, I just had to share. Another of my kiddos is in hot water for growing up too fast, the little stinker!!!!

Happy November!!!
10 comments:
BOOOOO Hoo! I wish I could've been there! I love that Mailei decided to be Miley Cyrus- too cute! And isn't Optimus Prime getting to be the best big brother?! Maddy & Molly looked sooooooo cute! And YES_they are growing too fast! Love you all tons and miss you! (P.S.- LOVE your hair!) :)
by the way- I really like Molly's pic with bangs! She looks like a porcelain doll!
We had wonderful weather here too for trick-or-treating! You guys all looked so cute! It was fun to see a pic of you dressed up.
The kids look like their always having fun. I wish our ward did a trunk or treat. We did get to go door-to-door the kids liked that. Happy Halloween!!!!
Forgot something Heather - Love the Hair !!!
Wow, you all look AWESOME!!! Your kids are adorable and I love your hair! How'd you do that? Oh and the van was KILLER! If our trunk or treat was like that, we'd wanna go for sure!
Sooo cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting! What a joy to have nice weather too! I love your hair AND your trunk! I'm sure yours was the best! You are so creative!!!
I love the hair. I really don't enjoy the dressing up part, but do enjoy seeing everyone else. The kids just look adorable. So cute!!! Yeah for your hubby to take charge with the pumpkins. They turned out really cute!
Your kids are so cute! I LOVE your hair! That's awesome that you dress up too! FUN FUN!
Awesome hair!
Post a Comment