The costumes are cute. They looked like they had a lot of fun. We just get to go trick or treating but they are always happy. We like to see pictures.
I love the costumes. The kids are too cute! The festival looks like it was a ton of fun.
You are lucky you got to go on the jumping toy. The air kept turning off when my kids went to go on it! :) Always fun!
Way cute! I understand about not having enough time. That is me completely... I have SO much to blog about, and so many blogs to catch up on. :)
Oh, Heather! I am so glad you found me! I have looked for you too, but without luck! I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep in touch. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The costumes are cute. They looked like they had a lot of fun. We just get to go trick or treating but they are always happy. We like to see pictures.
I love the costumes. The kids are too cute! The festival looks like it was a ton of fun.
You are lucky you got to go on the jumping toy. The air kept turning off when my kids went to go on it! :) Always fun!
Way cute! I understand about not having enough time. That is me completely... I have SO much to blog about, and so many blogs to catch up on. :)
Oh, Heather! I am so glad you found me! I have looked for you too, but without luck! I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep in touch. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment