About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My friend Michelle did this memory tag on her blog. I left her a memory and wanted to do it on mine. It could be fun!

1. As a comment on my blog leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.

2.Next repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

Play with me--we'll have fun going down memory lane together!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we became good friend in 8th grade at Irving. I remember that you were always so nice. I was a little jealous that you and Steph Toone were so close--she is a doll too! I remember playing at the mall together. Driving thru Taco Time in your station wagon. You and I laughed at how much your sister Brooke loved those burritos. There was a boy named Jason (Smith?)who was such a pest in English. Do you remember him? Seems like he lived in your neighborhood. Now it is fun to see you at school functions. We totally need to grab lunch together and actually visit!

Rogers Family said...

Heather...where do I begin? I remember playing hide-n-seek in your basement when we were little and I also remember when you helped kidnap me for my 16th birthday. It was early in the morning-I was still in my pajamas and you guys made me wear this silly sign and picture that said it was my birthday-you even took me to Walmart on its grand opening. Can you believe I remember so much about that?! It was pretty traumatic! J/K. I also remember the marker fight we had one night with Michelle-I think I was in 9th grade then. I can still remember the picture we took of ourselves later! I'll have to send it to you sometime! I love you girl!

Jenn said...

Oh Heather, too many to pick from...One great one I have is finding out the best news I've ever had, that Austin was on the way...I loved that we got to share that. I also I remember all our long talks in your kitchen while I was prego. I always have a good time while we're together, we need to get together more often. I called you Saturday to hang out, but no one answered and the machine never picked up...
I need to be better about hanging out because I feel closer to you than my own sister and I need to just quit being such a hermit. I'm still working on mastering the outings with both kids alone. Austin is such a two year old, and makes such messes and gets into lots of trouble. He told me that they (Lauren and Kyler and he) were going to find his car--he had thrown it over the fence at Ray's, so that shed a little light on the missing children situation. Anyway, I really love you and hope you can forgive my hermit-ness and we can try to get together for fun things. I really think we need a girl's night at LEAST once a month with all of us girls. What do you think? Love ya!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Heather~ I have so many fond memories of you! I remember you celebrating with me when Jeff Eaton asked me out! And I remember going to BIG GARY'S for lunch and sharing those HUGE cups full of greasy fries and tator tots and while eating we would sit on the steps of the high school and talk. And of course Tastee Treat and BIG ice cream cones. I remember EVERYONE thought we were twins/sisters and I thought it was awesome cuz you are so beautiful!!! You were alwasy such a sweet awesome friend! So nice and thoughtful! I am so lucky you are my friend!

steph said...

So many memories.. it is soo hard... Cheetos and Root Beer??? Singing and dancing all night long.... playing, singing duets, Cougar Vibrations, school projects, MASH, jaja, 4th grade dandelion fights...oh soo many more! Japan... I only wish I would have made some different choices. As much as I loved CA & NY and dancing...I should have gone on choir tour w/ you! soo.. sorry :(

Dani said...

My first memory of you was actually more about your family. When i was dating my husband, his whole family used to talk about their old neighborhood and the awesome neighbors they had...including the "Lindseys". Now that we've been married for 7 years and have children and i have gotten to know your family even more, I long for the day when we can live in a similar area with trustworthy neighbors and lots of kids on the same street. Basically Im jealous of where you grew up and I want it for my kids!

Jen said...

Um. I'm not sure if you'll remember this, but the first thing that came to mind was a sleepover we had where we were naming "certain things" after candy bars. I remember we DIED laughing at Whatchamacalit and Hershey kisses! Anyways, I have TONS of memories of you! We had the best childhood ever!!

Oh and I'll try to get the instructions posted. I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

Roxanne said...

I've been thinking about leaving a memory here for you- but how does the most blessed mom in the world describe what we have? I guess I'd have to share this first memory- when you were born and put in my arms, I instantly called you my "special angel"- I knew that Heavenly Father had sent you here to bless me in ways I could never have imagined! And you have been all that any mom could ever dream for a daughter!
One more-just to share- I always remember when I was pregnant with Brooke. A few days before she was born you kept asking me to paint your fingernails-I was so tired and busy, I told you we would after the baby was born. You had been anxiously waiting for a long, long time for a sister-so when she was born (around 11:30PM) I called to tell you you had your baby sister. Expecting you to squeal with delight- you were very sleepy- you simply asked- "Can I paint my fingernails now?" hee hee- love you my precious "Special Angel"-