oh my- if ever there was a little girl who fit the description of "suger and spice" it is our beautiful little Mailei- I love her so much (well- all of you so much) I LOVE this picture! Thanks for the fun this last weekend! Love, Mom
Hi Heather. It made my day to get your comment about Rebecca Burdick Winters and discover a distant cousin. You don't have an email address on your profile, so I'm leaving this on your blog...i hope you get it. If you want to email me your mailing address I can send you a small packet I have on Rebecca.
Hey you! long time no popst!?! :) I wanted you to know that I went private with my blog! Send me your info so I can invite you asap, I lost your email address some where between switching computers! I'd love to add ya! hope6@q.com
8 comments:
I LOVE your new hobby! Your kids are darling!
SO VERY CUTE!!
I knew that those corals would make a good pictures. The kids look great. Good job on the pictures.
oh my- if ever there was a little girl who fit the description of "suger and spice" it is our beautiful little Mailei- I love her so much (well- all of you so much) I LOVE this picture! Thanks for the fun this last weekend! Love, Mom
Hey you---- time to blog again!! <3
Hi Heather. It made my day to get your comment about Rebecca Burdick Winters and discover a distant cousin. You don't have an email address on your profile, so I'm leaving this on your blog...i hope you get it. If you want to email me your mailing address I can send you a small packet I have on Rebecca.
xo
p.s. I like your photos on your blog.
Hey you! long time no popst!?! :) I wanted you to know that I went private with my blog! Send me your info so I can invite you asap, I lost your email address some where between switching computers! I'd love to add ya! hope6@q.com
Post a Comment