VERY CUTE Heather!!!! What program are you using?
Your pictures look great!! You're very good at your new hobby! I like editing/playing with pictures too.
Those look great! I am taking a class right now on editing photos. It's really fun. We'll have to share secrets. (=
LOVE the new hobby! The pictures look great! I need a disk from you... ;)oh wow, my word thingy says insest. hehe
I love your pictures!!!! it's amazing what you've started doind! you'll have to teach yer ol' mom some of these tricks! hee hee
I love your hobbies! You are so great a being creative and putting things together! The pics are absolutely wonderful as well!
I really love the pics. You should do a post on what program you are using. hint hint. =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
VERY CUTE Heather!!!! What program are you using?
Your pictures look great!! You're very good at your new hobby! I like editing/playing with pictures too.
Those look great! I am taking a class right now on editing photos. It's really fun. We'll have to share secrets. (=
LOVE the new hobby! The pictures look great! I need a disk from you... ;)
oh wow, my word thingy says insest. hehe
I love your pictures!!!! it's amazing what you've started doind! you'll have to teach yer ol' mom some of these tricks! hee hee
I love your hobbies! You are so great a being creative and putting things together! The pics are absolutely wonderful as well!
I really love the pics. You should do a post on what program you are using. hint hint. =)
Post a Comment