About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ashburn, Virginia = Pocatello, Idaho!


Another mystery solved......apparently a local internet service is some how tied in with or based in Ashburn, Virginia. Therefor, some local friends who use that service show up as Ashburn, Virginia. How did I find that out? I Yahoo searched "Ashburn, Virginia Pocatello, Idaho" and went from there. I love searching the internet you can find out all kinds of cool stuff! Aside from that, we went to the Fair yesterday!!! Fun times! I'll post about it tonight after the kids go to bed. Like I told one friend, when the kids go to bed, the mommy gets to play!! Shine on!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I always love to come and look at your blog. You always have great pictures of the kids and very interesting things to think about or look up. The picture of Maddy and Molly is very cute. It is great that they love eachother to much.

Jen said...

No fair! I wanna go to the fair! Hey, I wrote fair twice, but in two different ways. Fun! Wow, I need sleep!

Unknown said...

Thanks for not posting my name! Wow, how embarrasing. I guess I posted it to all! I am relieved to know though. You should consider detective work. Your blog is really fun to read.