There were some ginormahumongo horses!! But man were they beautiful!
The Grand Champion (so his ribbon said) He was a magnificent horse!
I liked the way these horses looked all lined up.
That horse had an eye on Mailei, he almost looked amused!

Maddy and her Daddy on the Wheel.
Molly just sittin back enjoyin the sites and sounds.

No, these aren't from the fair, but I had to post them. The next day we were all hanging out in Mikey's new room. Molly got bumped by a sister and fell cheekbone first into the very corner of the metal bed frame, OUCH! Her first "bad ouchie" it was so sad. It welted up like crazy. The pictures don't do it any justice. She was a trooper and let us hold an ice pack on it for awhile, which helped it heal up pretty quick. She's a toughie!
Well, my dear friends and family, that's all for now. More later, I gotta sleep!! I have officially stayed up way too late, gonna be hating it in the morning! Ta ta!
I liked the way these horses looked all lined up.
Maddy and her Daddy on the Wheel.
No, these aren't from the fair, but I had to post them. The next day we were all hanging out in Mikey's new room. Molly got bumped by a sister and fell cheekbone first into the very corner of the metal bed frame, OUCH! Her first "bad ouchie" it was so sad. It welted up like crazy. The pictures don't do it any justice. She was a trooper and let us hold an ice pack on it for awhile, which helped it heal up pretty quick. She's a toughie!
11 comments:
Cute fair photos--Mickey his so funny! Poor little Molly! She is a trooper though! Thanks for the updates. I stay up way to late too, but my real weakness is the Bernie Mac show, and it is only on at 11-12!
Looks like you had a blast! I am so sad we missed the fair... we were planning a trip for this past weekend, but we couldnt since we made the trip for the funeral! Oh well, we will go to the one here! (:D
I'm glad you guys had fun at the fair. It is fun to go. We went this year to the one here to just "look around", the kids were not happy, because they couldn't ride the rides, they couldn't ride the pony, etc. Forget that they got to pet the animals, pet a sting ray, watch some shows and have a yummy treat (not in that order). Oh well, good times.
For real? 5 dollars a ride now? That's outrageous! It looks like you had a great time though. How I miss the fair there!!
How fun!!! I do miss the good 'ol days!! The pics are so great! I LUV hearing how what ur kids love, dislike, their fears.. I almost feel like I'm living closer :)! I'm so sorry bout Molly! It is soo sad when they get hurt!
Too bad the rides are so pricey! Inflation...for everything eh??? CRAZY!! Luv ya!
Somehow it does not surprise me that Milei wanted to go on all the big kid rides. Poor Molly!
Have fun in Yellowstone! That's so cool if you really go! I LOVE it there, especially in September! That's when we usually go, it just didn't work out that way this year!
I love the fair. We took the kids this year and Paris keeps asking to go back. She can't believe it is only once a year. The horses are so beautiful!
We went to the fair on Labor Day, it rained really good. But we still had fun and the kids love the animals. Poor Molly, your not really a kids until to get some bruises. Hope that she is okay.
Love your pictures! The one of Mike standing against a wall is really good! Mailei takes after her Gramma! I've always loved the wildest rides! Give Molly (well, actually all of them) hugs N kisses from me! Love ya!
Love the fair photos! I remember the good ol' eastern idaho fair! The fair here just isn't the same! Your kiddos are so cute! I hope Molly is okay! I noticed it will be her birthday tomarrow! Hope it's a great day! :) I love one year olds! They are so much fun! :)
Post a Comment