Molly was so cute, I held the whole cake up for her to dig right into, and she just dipped her little finger in and took a dainty little taste! That's my princess!
She wasn't to happy when I walked away with the cake to cut her a piece!
Now, that's more like it!
Aunt Jen made her these cute cute cute little bracelets. She loves them!
Maddy was being a cute big sis, bringing the presents over to Molly one by one to open.
Grandma and Grandpa Lindsay came. Molly LOVES the toy purse they gave her!
Aunt Katie, Uncle Donnie and family were there. I love this picture of Katie! It is so cute!
Maddy was being a cute big sis, bringing the presents over to Molly one by one to open.
Grandma and Grandpa Lindsay came. Molly LOVES the toy purse they gave her!
Aunt Katie, Uncle Donnie and family were there. I love this picture of Katie! It is so cute!
Uncle Big D and little big G (Grayson) were there.
Grandma Barlow and Uncle Britt. Molly adores her uncle Britt, and loves Grandma!
Molly loves Papa Barlow!
Aunt Shelley was there with her kids, including Kayley the new family photographer!
Cousin Kelsey (in't she preddy?) with Maddy. They love eachother!
Grandma Barlow and Uncle Britt. Molly adores her uncle Britt, and loves Grandma!
Cousin Kelsey (in't she preddy?) with Maddy. They love eachother!
8 comments:
Looks like an awesome party. How fun to have so much family around. I miss that. =( The cake is just to cute. I am not talented in that area so I am so impressed that you can do something like that. Too cute!!
I LOVE all the pictures! I LOVE LOVE the wrapping paper and the fact you made the cake to match! HOW CUTE ARE YOU? It was fun seeing pictures of some people I know, Katie, your dad, etc. Molly is absolutely beautiful! Glad you had such a great day!
What a happy little girl. She is so cute. Does she look like you when you were little? She has your eyes though, right? Happy birthday, Molly.
I'm so sad I missed this! The cake and cupcakes look AWESOME! Darn work...so inconvenient sometimes!
:( missed the party- but had tons of fun this last week with you all! yer simply amazin'!
What a special day! Birthdays are the best. Great job with her cake!!
Oh... she is darling! I loved that her dress even fit the theme of cuteness you had goin' on!!! :)
let me suck her nipples and finger her butthole
Post a Comment