About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow, I'm becoming a lazy blogger! Just a quick one today--my sweet little Molly is ONE TODAY!!! I CANNOT believe it! Time goes so fast, we really need to remember to cherish every little moment, because it will be over in an instant! More later (: :) (: :)

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Happy Birthday from this sad Gramma- sad tht I couldn't be there- butwill see you in a couple of days! Love ya all

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to her! Doesn't time go WAY TO FAST? Can't wait to hear all about her fantastic day!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Molly! She is a doll. It seems like just yesterday you were ready to POP with her! :)

Zayda Night said...

OMG! Totally can't believe she's one!!!

Jennifer B said...

Happy Birthday to her!! So sweet!! It seems like they go from baby to toddler in no time.