About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big kids

The great thing about 1:00 church is that there's plenty of time to let the kids find their own clothes and get themselves ready. For some reason, though, I think this comes a little easier for girls than it does for boys...??









Mailei and Maddy got themselves completely ready, from the flower clips in their hair all the way down to tights and shoes. Mikey did pretty good......after a slight mix up. :) (he tried to slip the shirt on over his head, but the way I buttoned it up when I folded it caused a little teeny miss-hap!) Molly, just HAD to work her way into the picture I was trying to take of the big girls. So, I couldn't resist this cute shot! She was a big girl and got into her birthday suit all by herself! ;)

8 comments:

Kerrie said...

Isn't it nice to have more independent kids. It's fun to do different things with them and to see their personality grow. But, oh my gosh, can I just tell you, Molly is the cutest little girl! She is all smiles and just from your pictures looks like she has a fun personality. I just want to give her a hug! (=

The Hammers said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute. We need to get together for dinner or something. We miss you guys.

Katie said...

I wasn't sure what he was wearing. That is pretty funny, every Sunday I have to tell Blake to go change his socks. He ALWAYS wears white sock with black pants. You would think that he would learn.

Echo said...

HI Auntie!
Yeah my blog is for my English class. Inst it riveting? hahaha. jk. You don't actually have to read it. I just thought it was cool that i can be your "follower" because you are a pretty cool person to follow! Any ways I love and miss you guys!
Love,
Echo

P.S I Love the pics of the kids. Mikey made me laugh!

P.S.S Tell all the kids i said HI! actually tell them i said ALOHA! hahaha :)

Jen said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!!! I love the head in the dress shirt! That cracked me up!

steph said...

How nice! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It just amazes me at how they grow! I love your stories about them! Molly is such a cutie in those pics! Miss and love ya!

Oh... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Michael W. Smith... Agnus Dei!!! I just played it again, and again, and again!

Unknown said...

How cute! Your girls are absolutly beautiful! I can totally relate to the shirt button thing STILL--EVERY WEEK! :) Our church moved to 12:30 Makes for a long day, but hey, Sunday is a whole day, right!

Cassie Bullock said...

Your kids are so beautiful. I can't believe you have children over the age of two. Time flies.