About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What?



So, my dog was carrying something around (quite proudly) in his mouth today.


So, I got a closer look:
Your guess is as good as mine.......

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

hmmmm- I'm thinkin' the leg of an elk or deer!

Jenn said...

ahhh mojo, what a yummy snack.

Katie said...

I think that your mom is right. That looks pretty gross, I'm glad I'm not you.

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Gross, it's definatly a leg of an elk! Yuck! I love when animals find interesting things to bring home! :(

Jon Woodins said...

That is a huge elk leg!!! If you save it untill next christmas you can use it to make reindeer tracks in the snow on christmas eve. Jon did that with some deer legs last year and our kids were very impressed with Santas boots and with the many reindeer tracks verifing that they had eaten the oatmeal we put out for them.