About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inspiration

Sometimes (often times) we can get so discouraged. I know I sure do. It is so easy to get caught up in our day to day lives, that we can lose sight of the "bigger picture". (cliche, I know, but, hey..) I just watched a video that is so inspiring!! Some of you have probably seen it. But I promise you it is so worth 3 minutes of your time to click HERE and watch it! If you don't, You're missing out on some amazing inspiration! I'm going to end here so you can get to watching! Please share your thoughts!

3 comments:

The Hammers said...

Amazing. Thank you for sharing that with me. I needed it today. I wish my wireless internet would reach at my church so I could show my young women. That's a video we all need to see. Thanks.

Jen said...

You know I love this video! Thanks for posting it on your blog :)

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Wow! That was amazing! What an inspiring man! Thanks for sharing!