Well- maybe it's because everyone is as boggled as me (& you)- must be some kind of ginormous spider nest thingy- or maybe it's an alien nest... hee hee
Hey, give me a break!! I have had PMS for 3 weeks! I often wonder if my blog gets read too! I am SO excited for the kids to go back next week! SMILE
Michelle, you're awesome! Mom-alien nest-ooooo scary!!! Maybe I'll drive by there again and see if I see anything new!?!
Oh, and Mom of course you're awesome too!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well- maybe it's because everyone is as boggled as me (& you)- must be some kind of ginormous spider nest thingy- or maybe it's an alien nest... hee hee
Hey, give me a break!! I have had PMS for 3 weeks! I often wonder if my blog gets read too! I am SO excited for the kids to go back next week! SMILE
Michelle, you're awesome! Mom-alien nest-ooooo scary!!! Maybe I'll drive by there again and see if I see anything new!?!
Oh, and Mom of course you're awesome too!!
Post a Comment