Some picture of what's been goin on at the Barlow
Homestead: I couldn't find Molly the other day (for a sec) and found her hanging out with her big sister, just chillin, playin with princesses, ya know, big girl stuff! :)
Found the kids playin like they were all in a car together. So sweet, love these moments. I'm so grateful my kids like each other and get along for the most part. They like to hang out together and love being home as a family.
I truly feel blessed with a wonderful little family, an amazing husband who puts the kids' and my needs before his own and children who, yes, can be a little on the "active" side, but are sweet, caring, honest, trusting little ones. I am so proud of them and the choices they make. (ahem......bragging moment....;))
School is back!!!! I love my kids' school. Every year on the day before school starts, they have a ginormous potluck bash with all the families. The kids get to meet their new crew leaders and crew members, it makes for a way less scary first day of school. These pics are of Mikey and Mailei each with their crew (class----at their school they say "we are not passengers, we are crew!")




Molly thinks she's hot stuff now that she's walking, she wants to walk everywhere. She just HAD to stroll around the park, it was so cute
Molly thinks she's hot stuff now that she's walking, she wants to walk everywhere. She just HAD to stroll around the park, it was so cute
10 comments:
Where are your kids going to school? Is it a charter school? When was Molly born? She looks about Jake's age. I had to laugh after I commented last, because I realized there was no way she could have been the one you were pregnant with when I last saw you. We need to see each other more often than that.
Joys unnumbered as the stars are the blessings of a home blessed with children.
William, what a sweet sweet way to put it, thank you. You brought tears to my eyes, literally.
I just love it when the kids play so well together. As a mom it reminds me to enjoy every moment. Your kids are just so cute. It is so fun to see them interacting together. =)
Oh yeah! That's my babies! Love the line up chairs (car) love you all tons and wish I could be there all the time- love ya- Mom
How I loved this post!! You have an adorable family!!!
Cute Cute! I really love it when my kids are nice to eachother. I think that is one of the most fulfilling moments in life. That was a fun picnic. I am truly greatful that the kids get the experience of the school. Great photos, and a great update!!
Oh, your kids are so darling! First days of a new school year is are so much fun!
I love your title picture!! The kids are so adorable! We love you guys so much!
I am so happy that things are well over there! I cant believe that you have a Molly too... I always giggle at that! hehehe
Post a Comment