About Me

My photo
I'm just doin my thing. Enjoying this season of life called mothering!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A New Addition, A Hair Cut, and A Milestone

We recently had a new addition come into our family of M&Ms. Meet MoJo, our new puppy! He is such a doll, and good with the kids, he'll be a good boy! He is half Labrador and half Rottweiler. Also known as a labrottie, and no, I am not concerned about the Rottweiler part as many people ask. I think Rottweilers are wonderful dogs, its all in how they are brought up. The kids love him and are very helpful with him.




As for the haircut, I was playin around on the virtual makeover site at marykay.com (way fun!!) And was inspired to get a haircut. I was thinking Drastic.............








but...........

I went for safely drastic. I did get really short layers cut in, and took off 4-5 inches in length. I love it! I don't have a picture yet of it totally fixed, but this is a picture of my hair after a shower and just scrunching it. It's a pretty low fuss shaggy layered style, and I am loving it!






As for the mile stone, Molly is WALKING!!! She really got interested in it about a week ago, took 5 steps to her daddy last Sunday and has spent this past week perfecting it. She still prefers to crawl for speed, but is venturing a few steps to get here and ther completely on her own. She's so cute, she looks at her siblings like "look! I can do it too!!" (I'm posting a video of it, but don't know where it'll show up, but you probably see it here somewhere)


7 comments:

The Hammers said...

I love the hair! And the puppy...good luck with that. I love our dogs for protection purposes, but that's about it. Your hair really is cute that way. We need to get together. Call us.

Jennifer B said...

Very cute haircut! Puppies are fun but so much work. I don't envy you for that. It is so much fun to see her walk. It always makes me a little sad. It seems like once they walk they just seem like a little kid and not a baby. =(

Katie said...

Okay, I really thought you cut your hair. It was really cute both ways. Molly walking is really cool.

Unknown said...

How sweet! I love it when they start walking! Love the new haircut--looks beautiful. Excited for the new puppy. Didn't you just get a cat? LOL

G.C.C. said...

Hair choices are very difficult. Next haircut I get, I'm either going with the 'George Clooney' or the 'Patrick Stewart'.

Heather said...

Whew, good luck with that decision.;) Although I think the "Patrick Stewart" has an age requirement you haven't quite reached ha ha.

Jenn said...

The hair is so cute!